Discover a Whole New Chemistry Experience with WebAssign
Even the best students can get lost when learning chemistry. That’s why WebAssign offers a new way to deliver just-in-time support to your students, so they get the help they need when you can’t be there.
Regardless of which textbook you’re using in your course, WebAssign has the perfect solution to meet your homework and assessment needs. Authored by experienced chemistry expert educators, the WebAssign General Chemistry Collection includes more than 1400 questions covering every concept in the course, designed to work with any textbook or no textbook at all. Each powerful question integrates a wide range of chemical concepts to ensure students master not just the key concepts, but the relationships between concepts as well.
Discover Robust Student Support to Improve Learning
WebAssign’s Chemistry Collection was designed to enrich the student experience to drive improved student learning.
- Targeted feedback written for each individual question helps your students think more deeply about how to approach the problem.
- Step-by-step solutions for all questions are available to students at your discretion.
- Questions are sorted into three levels of complexity to make assignment design easy.
- Template assignments are available as a Course Pack, which lets you to set up a course quickly and easily.
- Many Concept Mastery Questions include a problem-solving strategy video.
- Deep Help Tutorials provide support through every step of a problem, based on a framework of learning theories.
- Read the Deep Help Framework white paper to learn more!
Supporting More Than 150 Chemistry Textbooks
WebAssign is the only online homework and assessment system that partners with all major textbook publishers to deliver their questions in our powerful online learning environment. WebAssign’s General Chemistry Collection can be adopted on its own, or added as supplementary resources to any chemistry textbook.
The Question Collection is available in two approaches to meet all teaching preferences:
- General Chemistry covers the traditional sequence of topics
- General Chemistry: Atoms-First covers topics for courses taking an Atoms-First approach
The General Chemistry Collection is also available as companion content to several popular chemistry textbooks, with content arranged to match your book’s sequence of content.
Want to Try WebAssign?
If you like what you see and want to see more, let us know, and we’ll set you up with a no-obligation, full faculty account.