Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, and Linear Algebra from Cengage and more available for Fall 2017
RALEIGH, N.C. — December 7, 2016 — WebAssign, a leading online instructional solution for faculty and students, today announced the addition of over 30 new titles supported by WebAssign available for the Fall 2017 semester. This latest offering represents content across several mathematics disciplines from Cengage, W.H. Freeman, Kendall Hunt, and OpenStax. The majority of the new content is supplemented with eBooks and student support features such as tutorials and videos.
“We are pleased to offer an expanded selection of high-quality content as a result of Cengage’s acquisition of WebAssign,” said Katie Droskiewicz, WebAssign mathematics product manager. “Our wide range of content choice provides teachers and students with an enriched online learning environment that fully complements the classroom teaching experience.”
Sample assignments are now available for a number of these newest titles, which span algebra, trigonometry, calculus and linear algebra disciplines. Featured titles from this new collection include:
- College Algebra 12th edition by R. David Gustafson and Jeff Hughes
- Trigonometry 8th edition by Charles P. McKeague and Mark D. Turner
- Calculus: And Applied Approach 10th edition by Ron Larson
- The Nature of Mathematics 13th edition by Karl Smith
- Applied Calculus for the Managerial, Life, and Social Sciences, A Brief Approach 10th edition by Soo Tan
- Elementary Linear Algebra 8th edition by Ron Larson
- Linear Algebra with Applications 2nd edition by Jeffrey Holt
- Calculus 1st edition from OpenStax
- Business Algebra 2nd edition by Kelly MacArthur
- Calculus 1st edition by Paul Dawkins
More titles will be added in the next few months for Fall 2017 adoption, including Calculus 11th edition by Ron Larson and Precalculus with Limits 4th edition by Ron Larson.
Find more information about these textbooks in WebAssign’s New Textbooks collection or view the complete catalog of math titles. The WebAssign team will also showcase this new textbook offering at the 2017 Joint Mathematics Meetings from January 4-7, 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia. Visit WebAssign at booth 149.
About Cengage and WebAssign
Cengage is the education and technology company built for learners. The company serves the higher education, K-12, professional, library and workforce training markets worldwide.
WebAssign is a flexible and fully customizable online instructional solution that puts powerful tools in the hands of teachers, enabling them to deploy assignments, instantly assess individual student performance and realize their teaching goals. More than nine million students have used WebAssign to submit over 1.9 billion answers to homework assignments, tests and assessments. For more information, visit www.cengage.com or www.webassign.com.
Susan Aspey, Cengage