WebAssign’s latest feature, Class Insights, gives you an analytical view of your students’ performance on questions and topics throughout the course. Use Class Insights to tailor your classroom discussions to review topics the majority of your class may not understand, or identify specific students who may need extra help. This tool lets you configure all settings and is completely customizable to your classroom needs.
“I use Class Insights to help zero in on which sections of the book, topics, and questions are problem areas for my students, then build my review based on that.”
Daniel Roddin, Minnesota School of Business
- Quickly see which textbook topics are confusing your students, based on the number of attempts to correctly answer questions.
- Pinpoint flagged questions that a large percentage of the class had trouble with.
- Navigate among sections to compare student performance for each topic.
- Drill down to question-level performance data to view class performance based on number of attempts on each question.
- Easily compare homework and test performance on the same topic.
- Configure all settings to suit your classroom needs.
- Identify which students may need additional help.
For more details about this new feature please visit our webpage or contact a WebAssign representative at 800.955.8275.